We are pleased to welcome you to the Register of Beauty Professionals.
The Register provides a system of regulation to ensure that those working in the beauty industry meet agreed National Occupational Standards (NOS), which describe the skills of good practice, knowledge and competence.
The Register of Beauty Professionals is the independent Register for individuals working in the beauty industry.
- Meet the agreed NOS, which describe the knowledge, competence and skills of good practice
- Hold recognised and approved qualification(s)
- Are recognised as industry professionals
- Are committed to ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD)*
Ready to apply?
Please make sure that you have the following items with you:
- Scanned or photographed copies of your industry qualification certificates that allow entry to the register. A list of qualifications is available within the form
- A payment method to hand
- Up-to-date industry CV with information about your work in the spa industry (we do not require a CV for those who are new to the industry)
- Add a current valid insurance certificate
The attached files to support your application must be saved as a word doc, jpg or pdf.
We aim to process your complete application for registration within 28 days of receipt and you will receive your certificate of registration, membership card and other materials in our welcome pack and email.