1. It will enhance your business
Being a member of the Register of Beauty Professionals assures both the public and any employer that the individual is appropriately qualified to perform their role.
Members of the Register of Beauty Professionals:
- Meet industry agreed National Occupational Standards
- Have the latest, relevant qualifications to perform their role competently
- Are committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Through association with the Register of Beauty Professionals, you can set yourself apart from your competitors and gain sector credibility.
As a highly competitive industry, there is a public demand for beauty technicians to hold the latest industry-approved qualifications.
Put your clients at ease by showing your Register of Beauty Professionals certificate in your beauty salon.
2. Improve Customer satisfaction
Showcasing your professionalism by employing qualified staff will impact positively on consumers, and consequently lead to returning customers and further recommendations.
3. An efficient recruitment process
The Register of Beauty Professionals has a clear framework that categories members according to their job roles, qualifications and experience.