‘Corporate Registration’ refers to the process of buying Professional Registration places upfront for your personnel.
This bespoke process offers you several advantages including the accessibility to keep track of your staff’s registration status.
We can offer the following additional advantages through our Corporate Registration Scheme:
- Discounted registration fees are available for employers who wish to pre-purchase registration places
- Access to regular reports providing management information on your staff
- Skills analysis and benchmarking reports. SkillsActive Registers is able (on request) to produce a comprehensive skills analysis report detailing levels and categories of registration for staff. This data can be used to compare your position against the UK picture and/or benchmark against other (unnamed) employers
- Places are used up as and when you need to register or re-register someone for your organization. At the point that the registration is activated, it is then valid for one year
- A dedicated Account Manager to support you along the way
- Additional marketing, communications and PR alignment
Terms of Business
- Registration will only be actioned on receipt of a Registration Form (or spreadsheet- from account handler) with your logo on it
- Club location must be added to all applications
- Places are used up as and when you need to register or re-register someone for your organisation. At the point that the registration is activated, it is then valid for one year
- Any places not activated a year from purchase will become invalid
- We will inform you of the number of places you have left on request
- We will provide you with regular reports detailing your staff and their status (only available where more than 50 places per year are purchased)
- We will offer support for you and your teams and will endeavour to attend regional workshops/ meetings on request as much as possible
- A minimum of 50 places per year is needed to receive all the benefits of corporate membership
- Payment must be made in advance
- If payment is not received, we reserve the right to stop processing applications from your organisation
For more information, please get in touch via the form below.